When it comes to tool storage, it is every shop owner’s dream to own a big heavy duty tool chest/cabinet. Unfortunately the majority of these tool boxes cost anywhere between $1,500 and $10,000, and so only 1% of the people actually end up getting one. Well, that is not the case anymore, thanks to HUSKY’S efforts to make those dreams come true at a VERY affordable price. Here are the amazing features of the HUSKY tool box and why I love it.
HUSKY 52″ TOOL CHEST & CABINET.
WEIGHT: 418 LBS
THICKNESS: 20 GAUGE
- Features: power strips, magnetic back wall, bottle opener, liners
- Extra tall top till is made easily accessible by opening lid, which is supported by gas struts
- 8 electrical outlets and 4 USB ports within the top till (4 outlets/2 USB on each side) allow you to charge tools and electronics, even while securely locked
- 15 drawers and top till provide 35,757 cu. in. of storage
- Soft close drawer slides support up to 120 lb
- Each drawer is lined with Premium drawer liners for protection and anti-skid
- All welded steel construction with a tough, rust-resistant powder-coat textured black paint finish