When it comes to tool storage, it is every shop owner’s dream to own a big heavy duty tool chest/cabinet. Unfortunately the majority of these tool boxes cost anywhere between $1,500 and $10,000, and so only 1% of the people actually end up getting one. Well, that is not the case anymore, thanks to HUSKY’S efforts to make those dreams come true at a VERY affordable price. Here are the amazing features of the HUSKY tool box and why I love it.
HUSKY 52″ TOOL CHEST & CABINET.
WEIGHT: 418 LBS
THICKNESS: 20 GAUGE
- Features: power strips, magnetic back wall, bottle opener, liners
- Extra tall top till is made easily accessible by opening lid, which is supported by gas struts
- 8 electrical outlets and 4 USB ports within the top till (4 outlets/2 USB on each side) allow you to charge tools and electronics, even while securely locked
- 15 drawers and top till provide 35,757 cu. in. of storage
- Soft close drawer slides support up to 120 lb
- Each drawer is lined with Premium drawer liners for protection and anti-skid
- All welded steel construction with a tough, rust-resistant powder-coat textured black paint finish
All products reviewed for this program will be available for purchase at The Home Depot and can be found via the affiliate link within the post. If you do make an online purchase via the link a portion of that sale will go to this website at no additional cost to you
*I acknowledge that The Home Depot is partnering with me to participate in the Pro-Spective promotional program. As a part of the Program, I am receiving compensation in the form of products and services, for the purpose of promoting The Home Depot. All expressed opinions and experiences are my own words. My post complies with the Word Of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) Ethics Code and applicable Federal Trade Commission guidelines.