There’s a reason they call this thing the “Cannon”. It packs such a large punch. I never thought I’d feel empowered holding a flashlight, but I can’t deny how impressive this thing is.
Okay so first impressions:
This light weighs 6 pounds without the battery. Every ounce is solid. I’ve had lights that felt weak when you shake it, ones that all the weight just came from the battery. not this thing. For once, a heavy tool is desirable to me.
- Up to 2,500 Lumens with Variable Power Dial
- Backed by the Industry’s only Lifetime Service Agreement
- Extended run-time-up to 30 hours of continuous run-time with 5.0Ah battery
- 180 degree swivel head-unit can be positioned in multiple orientations to direct light where its needed
- Dual power compatibility-works with RIDGID 18-Volt battery or included 12-Volt car adapter
- On-board 1/4-20 thread-easily mount the unit to the RIDGID universal tripod
- On-board cord retainer-for hanging the light upside down to illuminate hard to reach areas
- No hook to quickly hang down from a ceiling.
As the Pros and Con results show, there’s not a lot that I can say I don’t like about it. RIDGID once again, hits it right out of the park. Also makes for a great gift giving idea for gifts under $100.
Here to help,
All products reviewed for this program will be available for purchase at The Home Depot and can be found via the affiliate link within the post. If you do make an online purchase via the link a portion of that sale will go to this website at no additional cost to you
*I acknowledge that The Home Depot is partnering with me to participate in the Pro-Spective promotional program. As a part of the Program, I am receiving compensation in the form of products and services, for the purpose of promoting The Home Depot. All expressed opinions and experiences are my own words. My post complies with the Word Of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) Ethics Code and applicable Federal Trade Commission guidelines.